Dpg4x Main Page
DPG for X (dpg4x) is a program that was designed to allow the easy creation of DPG video files on Linux, but now it can also run on OS X and Windows. DPG is a special format of MPEG-1 video specifically made for playback on a Nintendo DS.
You can read more about the project status and latest releases on the SourceForge dpg4x page.
If you need help using dpg4x, a User Guide is available.
To team members: Please help adding info to these pages, they have been moved from the (previously) hosted app Mediawiki to plain html files in svn using the same style sheets as before.
- Simple GUI suitable for beginners.
- Includes lots of options for the advanced user.
- Supports individual per-media settings when needed.
- Multiple DPG version support, from DPG0 to DPG4.
- Can process any video file playable by mplayer.
- Encodes your DVD and VCD directly.
- Includes subtitles support.
- Ability to preview the encoding settings.
- Drag and drop support from your favourite file manager.
- Batch processing.
- Multilanguage: Catalan, English, French, Spanish and Swedish. Please help us with more translations.
- The dpg2avi script can convert DPG files to AVI format.
- The dpgimginjector script can replace the thumbnail included in a DPG4 file.
Other DPG converters
See more about other DPG converters here.